Friday, March 15, 2013

Replied for Dina's Letter


Howdy Dina? Hopes you well..
Well.. i cannot imagine from what i had learnt from your story.. it must be tough for you.. i hope god always bless and protect you. Life is hard.. not always fun. Im also got a hard life such as you Dina. Then I’ll tell you my story. This could become a lesson from who read this.
This is happened When i’m still 3 years old. My late father had gotten a fatal accident when he got back from his bussiness at Holland. Which made him paralyze for all his life verdict the Doctor.  I learnt many thing from this eyes. How hard the life is.  As the only child from my family, you cannot say im childish if you learnt my stories. From this eyes, i looked into my mother. She is a wonderful mother. Even my dad was on hospital everyday and got paralyze for all his life time. My mother won’t give up. And be patiently nursing him. Maybe i just a young girl that day and doesn’t understand anything. But i never see any tears from my mom eyes. She just doesnt want to make me worry. Eventhough i did not know what happened to my father. As a kid, i keep asking many question such as “when dad going home mom? Is he still sick?? Why he always sleep in hospital and doesnt want to play with me?” my mother doesn’t answer those question, i just get tremble hug from her.
In the school, many of my friend teased me about my father condition or even walked away from me... not only in the elementary school, in junior high school and senior highschool. All of my friend had learnt about my father condition. Well... i just got a few friend from every school which is i entered. My mother also... she got a mockery from our siblings and our neighbourhood. My mother not fears anything except god. She always told me “everytime we sad, god protect us and give his bless to us. And dont forget a miracle always with a patient people. ” I want to believe this word. Then, my mother told me when my father had been fired in his work. Because all his friend said “ he cannot give anything to the enterprise. Because he is paralyze and stayed in the hospital. He is not worth anymore even he gave manything to our concerns back then.” When those hope vanish in our family. This what my mothers meant “a miracle always with a patient people”. The miracle happened. I bet a god sent an angle from heaven. Nah not that’s cool.. but i bet my father friend is an angle for our family. Because of him, my father could continue his work even he only stayed in hospital not working in his usual place. 
Day and day had passed. Day changed weeks, weeks changes month changed year. But theres no sign to my father to get cure from his paralyze. Every I’d Day or Ahad day. My father just stayed in hospital all by himself. Not even his siblings looked at him or just to say “hows your feeling?” my father always alone  and felt lonely i could tell from his eyes. But he just smiled everytime i asked him and came to see him. My father always proud to me even i cannot give him anything such as : i never got any rank in my class or even a charter from any competition. I gave him nothing. I felt.. Im just a failed girl back then.
Im grown up into fine young lady. I get strong and strong everyday, everytime i heard mockery or anything. Im always thought positive. God loved me. He doing this to all my family because he loved us. And he already built a better place for us in heaven if i stayed strong.
When 18 years old and become student of UGM. My father passed away. I bet... i could make him happy in the end of his life. But.. i cannot attend to his burial because i got an final exam for my course. My father already mention this could be happened so he told his last word to his friend that “if my daughter cannot go home when my time is coming. Just burried me right away. “ my tears burst out when i learnt this from my mother.
Now, might be my father had stand in his own feet and could do anything he wants... up there..
Right now.. im the one who will continue my own story start from today.. because the past is one thing that we can not forget. But it become our strong building to face a new future ahead. Which is the one who could reach it with a happy ending one or sad ending. It is all in your hand. Because this is my story and im the one who will reach happy ending one.
Yogyakarta. 15 March
From the one who never scared to try and try again.
Dia Rakhma



No comments:

Post a Comment