Friday, March 1, 2013

one part of my hard life journey

Before i entered UGM my major in my school was social science. In my school there were two majors social sciences and exact sciences. Every teacher didn't like students from social sciences with their own reasons one of them said "social students only made chaos at school even their marks were not worth mentioning at all". i didn't even feel like those mockery to us as social students. then, i promised to my self i'll proved it to them and i would make them eat their own words. Because i believed every underestimated person would be successful someday. Then, i tried to take a writen test in Ugm. Along with all my school friends.

Several months later

I didn't believe i passed the test!! Wohhoo!! only five people including me and the rest of them from exact science who passed those tests. I really had gotten luck because the cleverest student in social science didn't pass the test. But, once more, even my classmates now mocked me. "they said i cheated so i could pass it"
I kept ignoring them, i didn't care, i kept moving to continue the last test would was oral test. I went to Yogyakarta from Banten along with my parents. After i got test interviewer in bilingual then, i walked out to approach my parents. Next, we stayed in my rooming house for sometime to wait the result.

One weeks later

I dont want to believe it!! but it was happened!! i passed the test and succeed became Ugm student of english literature.
Im really happy in that time. My feeling like walking in the heaven with a bunch nice looking boys *giggles 
Then, i went home with my family.

At school

i could'nt believe it!! everyone stood in the yards for waiting me and my friends who were passed the test. 
All student, and staff congratulated us. 

One years later.

One of my rooming teacher phone me, she said "hey, Dia, you know, there were many additional classes for social science for your junior. All thanks because of you. No one will look down at social student now. "
My tears flowing heard that. I really thankful to god. If it's not him i will not be that popular. *giggles,,just kidding not that popular~~   

Well thats my story who wants to share? now is about yours story.

it's my own words. " tried your best to reach your future. no one can help you. only you who can make your ways. Because you ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER IN YOUR STORY. change and proved it with powers and believe. never give up to try and believe. God always with patient people or with the people who didn't try to give up or escape from their fate. Dreams it then reach it with your own hand and make a Happy Ending for your story. Good luck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment