Friday, April 19, 2013

Comel Drink Miracle

Hot and depress, that the words which are popped out from my mind. When i was passing through Ugm area, some idea makes me feel refreshing. "I must make this idea become real and stop Yogyakarta dryness although only just once!" said my mind. Then, i followed my idea and pay a visit Lembah Ugm food court to heal this dryness. My shoes start to approached  the street (at Lembah Ugm food court). Slowly the scenery changes. The wind breeze welcoming me it's gentle touch through my skin softly along with a little orchestra of the birds from the trees above me. Perfectly made me amaze at the moment. The calm and peaceful moment erase my tired and dryness only in their one touch. Erased from my first words opinion about Ugm Area right now.
Lembah Ugm Food Court is one of area at Ugm which is offering many kinds of food and drinks. It is located at Karangmalang street a cross Ugm Philosophy Faculty. In here, i started to search an unique drink to heal my dryness with the reason because i'm wanted to taste something new which is i never tasted it before. I'm wondering around infront off those stands. Then, few minutes later. I found stand named Hardiyo, in his menu i found a list which is made me curious. The menu named is Comel Drink. After I'm ordering it, im asking to the owner about the recipe of those drink which will become my elixir from this burning. He said "maaf mbak saya tidak tau resepnya" " oh yasudah" well, maybe he didn't want to tell me the recipe but i will watch how to make it. Thats sound same right? why should we ask the recipe if we can see it directly infront off us? "sounds a great idea" said my mind again. I ordered comel orange drink, so the recipe are chocolate, Nutrisari then he blend it until they mixed and Voila the elixir of my dryness came to me yayy! it served in the plastic glass. I thought in my mind again "it will become a trash. And made worst our earth also it will cause bad effect to our healthy as well. Oh maybe, the owner wont clean it and makes it faster way with throw it into garbage" my negative thinking or you could say my satan from my mind whispered that. But, i'm agreed with my satan. Only for now!

When i choosed a seat to drink this fella, i choosed very very comfortable place to drink my elixir. The view which is i seen that time was simple. Only covering with many tress such as banana tress and other unknown trees that i have'nt know the name also i can see tennis yard up ahead maybe just 30 step from my seat. My lips landed in the straw, then im started to sucked it. The sweet taste covering in my mouth, the orange and chocolate mixed into something which is not too sweet also not too sour. It completely heal my dry. In second thought "why i drank the drinks which had a name from our enemy? comel is Malay words right? and it means Cute drink.  You gotta be kidding me! but whatever i don't care about those thing. First thing first this fella become my honey and my sweet miracle it come to save my last breath because of Yogyakarta heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment