Monday, February 25, 2013

darkness heart

for my beloved person

You know.. . .

never in my life 
I have been able to smile so much 
walk in the darkness
only alone walk
in mined full of mistakes, all by myself 
Just for this day

With your hand in mine 
i can step forward without scare trapped in dark again
No matter how far it takes me
You tell me that I'm no longer alone 
like a patch of light
shining in darkness heart
u said, " ill shining ur dark path and as friend in ur loneliness"

And now, even if someone were to call you a liar 
And try to hurt you with heartless words 
Or if the whole world doesn't even try to believe in yo 
I can still become a friend only for you 
I know of that loneliness and that pain, i ever felt it before 
so, right now, even u lost ur light, in ur light which is given to me
ill definitely use it only for you if need it
I'm Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment