Friday, February 22, 2013

creative writing assignment "describing senses "



            Sight :
Theres a place that i want to visit and keep searching for it till now. In this place might be same like a beauty garden of eden. I could see beautiful colorful hill with many types of flower. The wind blow the petals softly into the blue skies compounding in the air like rainbow. When you walk through it, you will sniff the aroma of those flowers petal. Not only that, beside the hill there is sparkling lake. Spark like a diamond reflecting from sunlight. These clear water covered with the petals which falling from their air journey. Fallen slowly like a collorful paint in glass.
Smell :
sometimes, when i want to pray at mosque. Theres a bunch of shoes and sandals line up. But after i stepped crossing those shoes. Theres aroma, disgusting aroma. Which make your nerves goes up. I started to avoid my face from it, cover my nose with my hand, sheering off from it and said “YUCK WHAT A DISGUSTING SMELT OF WET SHOES!! I think i wanna blow up”
Taste :
 I love to tasted every food from my mothers cook. Even is too salty, too sweet, or even too spicy. I still loved my mothers cook. My mom’s is a best chef ever.
Hearing:
This morning, it is really felt like a cracking glass in peaceful sleep. Then i start to yawn and space out my body, and asked my mom. But i could felt a dark aura from mother and she glares at me like a cat eyes. Then yelling at me and said “COME ON SLEEPY HEAD!! GET UP” with lazily i woke up to reach my towel without staring back to my mother face and sent my self to bathroom. I realize its no time to become sleepy head right now is to start a new day.
Touch: 
My shoes is shiny because it is my new shoes. My mom brought it for me yesterday. The texture inside the shoes is smooth but also a bit hard when stepped to the ground and also it is a bit narrow in the front, because of that everytime i steeped my feet with it into a ground to walk, but those shoes hard material inside of the shoes strecth my toe. Everytime i walk, its many time i got scretch. Maybe i should not wear that anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment